Managing your iPhone undoubtedly not an easy task and by Creating a folder, you reduce the space and clutter on the device screen and by clubbing your apps together in to a single folder certainly makes your phone easy to handle. In this article,we’re going to learn this trick.
These are the steps one has to follow for creating folders :
1. To make a folder, you’ll need at least two or three apps to put into it. Make a list of which ones you want to insert in to a folder.
2. Select and hold one of your chosen app still they stop shaking.
3. Drag one of the preferred apps over the other app. When they get merge to the second one, take your fingers off the phone. Now your folder should be created.
4. Next step is different from phone to phone you are using, if you are operating ios 7 and higher, the folder and its suggested name may take up the entire screen. In iOS 6 and earlier, you’ll seethe two apps and a name for the folder in a little strip across the screen.
5. Now you can edit the name of the folder by selecting on the title and using the onscreen keyboard.
6. If you want to add more apps to the folder,press the wallpaper to minimize the folder and then drag your selected apps in to the new folder.
7. After you’re done with all your apps, press the Home button on the front center of your iPhone and your changes will be saved.
8. If you want to edit your existing folder, select and hold the folder until it starts to move.
9. Press it a second time, and the folder will open, and its contents will fill your device.
10. Edit the folders name by selecting on the text.
11. Include more apps by dragging them in.
12. Press on the Home button to save your edited version.
Hope this helps you in your folder creation.
Joe Mertin is an inventive person who has been doing intensive research in particular topics and writing blogs and articles on Quicken, Quickbooks Support and many other related topics. He is a very knowledgeable person with lots of experience.